Clock Tower – Tora was built in 1667 by order of Sultan Mahmud. During the Turkish governing this was the main gate. In the inner passage through Clock Tower there is a sculpture of Mother of God (called the “Black Madonna” because it was made of burnt wood) and a memorial to the founder of Tvrkto the First Kotromanic, which is in the form of bas-relief was made by Afran Hozic from Sarajevo. Old city clock on this tower only in 1995 was replaced by a new – electric clock, which to the city of Herceg Novi was donated by Zemun – fraternity city.
Address Trg Herceg Stjepana, Herceg Novi
Phone 1 +382 (0) 31 350 820
Phone 2 +382 (0) 31 350 840